Conditions of Enrolment
- You acknowledge that this agreement takes effect at the time of your signing this enrolment form.
- Your child’s place in class is only guaranteed on payment and availability due to class numbers.
- If for any reason a class in which your child is enrolled cannot be conducted as scheduled, you will be notified. If there are no other suitable classes offered, then any fees and deposits that have been paid for that class will be refunded.
- Refunds will not be given for any absenteeism in a class. You are most welcome to complete a missed session at a later time within the term that the lesson is missed.
- During Level 4 classes parents are to remain close to the property while the class is in progress as they will partake in the last 10 - 15 minutes of their child’s 45 minute class.
- Siblings who are not enrolled in classes but need to attend due to parent involvement with the other sibling are not to disturb the current class in progress. This is not fair to the other child and their parents in the class.
- Enrolled families can attend more than one class per week at no additional cost provided there is space available in the additional class.
- Make up classes are available during the term due to illness and holidays